Problems at the Lithuania-Poland border on Day 10 of the original route precipitated a reorganisation of Day 11 – and having to take the EuroCity train direct from Warzsawa Centralna to Berlin Hbf.
But there are plenty of interesting things to discover at the German-Polish Border.
So I have additionally planned 6 day trips from Berlin, each circuits to different parts of the the DE-PL and DE-CZ borders!
- Day DE-PL 1 – Berlin-Kostrzyn-Zielona Gora-Guben-Berlin (complete)
- Day DE-PL 2 – Berlin-Ducherow-Świnoujście-Szczecin-Pasewalk-Berlin (complete)
- Day DE-PL-CZ – Berlin-Görlitz-Černousy-Hradek nad Nisou-Zittau-Dresden-Berlin (complete)
- Day DE-CZ 1 – Berlin-Leipzig-Cheb-Aš-Vojtanov-Leipzig-Berlin (complete)
- Day DE-CZ 2 – Berlin-Leipzig-Hammerunterwiesenthal-Karlovy Vary-Johanngeorgenstadt-Leipzig-Berlin (complete)
- Day DE-CZ-PL – Berlin-Děčín-Rumburk-Varnsdorf-Zittau-Zgorzelec-Cottbus-Berlin (18 August)
Due to time constraints, and especially due to engineering works complicating matters, one proposed route has been cancelled:
Please use the links in the menu to access information about the individual days, or click here to go to the detail of the first day of these extra day trips.